Google Cloud Storage Review

User-friendly, flexible, and stable

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use the solution for personal storage of documents, etc.

What is most valuable?

Everything about the solution is excellent. It's very fluid.

The solution is flexible and very user-friendly.

The drag and drop functionality is very good.

What needs improvement?

I'm not sure if there are any improvements necessary. For my purposes, it works very well.

The solution should improve its security and accountability.

I have been using the solution since about 2010 or 2011. It's been almost a decade.

The solution is highly stable. I've never faced any issues accessing it. It's never crashed and I've never seen bugs or glitches.

The solution allows for one terabyte of data. In terms of personal use, that is quite enough for me. I don't need more than that. I don't think I will need to scale in the future.

I didn't previously use another cloud storage solution. Google Cloud Storage was my first platform.

The initial setup is very straightforward. It's already set up when you sign up for your email account. There's absolutely nothing a person needs to do. You just drag and drop in files and that's it.

I handled everything myself. I did not need the assistance of a consultant or integrator.

The solution is free to use and comes with one terabyte of free memory. If you need more than that, you may have to pay.

What other advice do I have?

Due to its general user-friendliness, I'd rate the solution nine out of ten overall.

Private Cloud