Google Drive Enterprise Review

Useful for sharing documents and working simultaneously on a document, but needs more features similar to Office 365

What is our primary use case?

We use it to securely share a document with anybody within the organization and outside of it. We are using its latest version.

How has it helped my organization?

It helped us to keep all our documents centrally also allow us to work on documents simultaneously. It is also part of our product roadmap to take advantage of GDrive to build GoogleWorkplace based applications. It helped us to share document deliverables with customers with minimal configuration.

What is most valuable?

It allows multiple users to work simultaneously on a document. It is secure, and we can monitor the sharing of documents. It can be used as a storage device.

What needs improvement?

It should have more features similar to Office 365. To improvise more, they should compare their features with Office 365.

I have been using this solution for eight years.

It is stable.

It is scalable. It is used by all users in our organization because all of our documentation is on Google Drive.

We never needed any technical support.

We had an in-house product. We switched because we wanted a lower licensing cost.

No Comments.

Office 365 and SVN

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. We plan to keep using this solution.

I would rate Google Drive Enterprise a seven out of ten.

More Google Drive Enterprise reviews from users
...who compared it with Dropbox
Learn what your peers think about Google Drive Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.