Google Drive Enterprise Review

Provides a secure backup service; somewhat lacking in customization

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case of this service is for storage. I have a package and I use it to synchronize my data and to keep a backup for my device and mobile phone. I'm an IT system and infrastructure manager, and a customer of Google Drive.

What is most valuable?

The service gives me the confidence of knowing that I have a backup copy of all my data and it can be accessed at any time.

What needs improvement?

The service could be improved if it could do more customization, because the model inside is pre-defined and there is no customization. I'd also like to see an extension of the packages because the first two packages have minimal space. The next release should have more customization and more storage for the packages.

I've been using this service for 18 months.

This is a stable product.

I haven't contacted technical support. I'm using a very limited part of the server, it's only storing data.

I previously used Dropbox to store data, but when I had the option to move, I decided to go with Google Drive and not continue with Dropbox.

This is not an expensive service.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Google Drive Enterprise, especially for Android users. It's the most suitable application or service.

I rate this service a seven out of 10.

More Google Drive Enterprise reviews from users
...who compared it with Dropbox
Learn what your peers think about Google Drive Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.