Google Hangouts Review

video conferencing features enable more than two or three people to be connected at a time but it should have meeting reminders

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the chat features and the video conferencing features that enable more than two or three people to be connected at a time.

What needs improvement?

There should be more space for multiple users at a time so that multiple people can connect, can share, and even transfer control to another colleague, employer, student, etc.

Another feature I want to add is a meeting date to schedule meetings or if I want a meeting after two days, I would like to have a reminder and a note.

I have been using Google Hangouts for ten years.

The current version is stable.

It is scalable. We have around 1,500 users.

We don't use technical support. We are multiple users and we have more features than other colleagues.

We also use Zoom. Zoom has more control options than Google Hangouts because a presenter can give control to another colleague or student. If anyone wants to ask any question, they can raise their hand to ask a question, can send a message or can ask the presenter to give them control, or they can annotate at a certain time. They have more features. We can also send voice messages with Zoom.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a six out of ten. The security is already there but there should be more ability to share features. The other feature they should include is Zoom control; if one colleague wants to give control to another, there can be two, three or four sharing their presentations.

More Google Hangouts reviews from users