GoToMeeting Review

A stable conferencing solution with dial-in capability

What is our primary use case?

I use this solution for having meetings with people that need to dial in from the outside.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the dial-in capability.

What needs improvement?

Manageability needs to be improved.

I have been using GoToMeeting for seven to eight years.

I haven't experienced any problems in terms of stability.

Scalability has not been a problem.

It is difficult to reach the people at GoToMeeting, even if you're trying to reach somebody in sales. I find this strange because they have an amazing product, but you would expect to have trouble reaching a company when it is the opposite.

I have used Zoom with one of my clients and I also use Microsoft Teams.

If Microsoft Teams had dial-in capability then I would use it instead, rather than paying extra for GoToMeeting.

I purchased ten licenses for GoToMeeting. It is a little expensive although now, with the competition from Zoom and other products, they have lowered their prices and it is better.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this solution is very good. Only the management and pricing are in need of improvement.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Other
More GoToMeeting reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Webex
Learn what your peers think about GoToMeeting. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.