GoToMeeting Review

Lightweight, easy to set up, and has a simple interface

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for video conferencing, normally for meeting with people external to our organization.

What is most valuable?

I like GoToMeeting because it is lighter than other solutions, such as Webex. There is less delay during meetings.

The interface is simple to use.

What needs improvement?

The interface is a little outdated and could be better. In some ways, it could be more intuitive.

IĀ have been using GoToMeeting for seven or eight years.

Overall, this is a stable solution and I have not experienced much in the way of glitches. Normally, we use GoToMeeting for havingĀ meetings once or twice per month.

My typical meeting size is about ten people, which has been fine. We have had no trouble with connecting, sharing data, or sharing our screens. I'm not sure how a meeting of 1,000 participants would be because I haven't been involved in one.

I am currently using Zoom, Webex, and GoToMeeting.

Feature-wise, there is not much difference between GoToMeeting and Webex. However, Webex is a little bit heavier and slower at times.

The initial setup is easy and it only takes a few minutes to do.

I performed the setup.

What other advice do I have?

In general, I find GoToMeeting very simple and easy to use. If somebody is not satisfied with Zoom or Webex then I would recommend that they try this product. It is a good alternative.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More GoToMeeting reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Webex
Learn what your peers think about GoToMeeting. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.