GoToMyPC Review

Accessing multiple PCs from remote locations is easy and reliable with this solution

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case for the product is to log into two different desktops. So if I am at either office, I can tap into both of my desktops regardless of the physical location.

What is most valuable?

One of the most convenient features is that I can print from it and do everything as I would if I were sitting at my own desktop.

What needs improvement?

The solution works very well, I do not have any problem with it at all. The only problem is they have more than tripled their price in the last three years over what they used to charge. A price reduction would probably be warranted as I am not getting three times the service.

My husband uses it too and he agrees that a price reduction would be the only thing he would be looking for. The vendor more than tripled the price in the last three years — so it has doubled and then doubled again. They have just kind of gone through the roof when it comes to pricing and I think that they are justifying that because of the demand.

I think I have been using GoToMyPC for at least six years. It might be longer.

I have had no problems with GoToMyPC from a standpoint of stability. The connectivity is reliable and secure.

Expanding the reach of the product and the interface security was good. We only have two people in our company using the solution because it is based on need and not everyone works from multiple locations.

The technical support and the interface are both very good. I have had no problems using the product. It has been very easy to interface with and use to solve my access issues in all the years that I have been using it.

The setup was far more straightforward than complex. I think it was very easy.

Actually, I think the installation happened almost instantly. As long as I just set it up and did not bother trying to customize anything, it was very quick. We obviously did not need to use an integrator or consultant for deployment.

The pricing is a bit of an issue in that it has increased dramatically. My cost is $484 for two desktops — for two different computers.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend GoToMyPC for other people that are looking to solve the issue of wanting to access multiple physical desktops.

On a scale of one to ten (where one is the worst and ten is the best), I would rate this product as a ten-out-of-ten.

More GoToMyPC reviews from users
...who compared it with TeamViewer
Find out what your peers are saying about LogMeIn, TeamViewer, Microsoft and others in Remote Access. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.