GTB Technologies Inspector Review

Reasonable price, has a single agent for DLP and data classification, and supports open-source document platforms

What is our primary use case?

It is mainly for data classification and data leakage prevention. We currently have three customers of this solution.

What is most valuable?

The main thing that I like about GTB is that it has a single agent for DLP and data classification. You can use the same agent. In terms of licensing too, it has a single license.

When it comes to data classification, it supports open-source document platforms such as ChainSoft and OpenOffice.

What needs improvement?

It would be great if they have information rights management (IRM) on the same agent.

I have been using this solution for more than two years.

It is stable.

It is scalable.

Their technical support is okay.

It has medium complexity. It is not easy but also not very complex. There are many policies to be configured.

For classification, the implementation will take somewhere around one and half months for 3,000 or 4,000 users. You would require four to five technical people for this size of implementation.

Its price is very reasonable and competitive.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate GTB Technologies Inspector a nine out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor
Find out what your peers are saying about GTB Technologies, Broadcom, Forcepoint and others in Data Loss Prevention (DLP). Updated: August 2021.
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.