GTB Technologies Inspector Review

Can deploy OCR without having to buy extra software

What is most valuable?

All features in GTB are very valuable and effective. They have a fingerprint feature that is very awesome. OCR is very awesome to have too.

Also, the clients don't need to buy extra software to deploy OCR as in the case of other solutions. For example, if you want OCR in some solutions, they ask you to buy an Oracle license.

GTB Technologies Inspector supports platforms such as Windows, Mac, Linux, and so forth. The most important part is that you have to buy only one agent, and all three things will be covered in the single agent.

What needs improvement?

it is almost cover each area of your endpoint and Network as well,

GTB Technologies Inspector is a reliable solution.

It's a scalable solution.

We are based in India, and we have technical support from Ukraine. Once we raise a ticket, the Ukrainians are quite quick with responding, and if the Ukrainians are busy, then we get support from the US.

The initial setup is easy, and within 30 minutes, you can deploy everything.

We have a yearly license. They offer a lot of features in a single bundle. So, if you want to remove some features from GTB, you can remove those. You don't need to buy those, and the price will reduce accordingly. I am very happy with the pricing.

What other advice do I have?

Other solutions in the market have a DLP, but they don't have a data classification inbuilt industry DLP. GTB has data classification as well as the UBA (user behavior activities). Most of the clients are looking for a single solution in which they can find these solutions inbuilt in a single HA.

I would rate GTB Technologies Inspector at eight on a scale from one to ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor
Find out what your peers are saying about GTB Technologies, Broadcom, Forcepoint and others in Data Loss Prevention (DLP). Updated: August 2021.
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.