Halon Security Review

It's stopped 75% of spam in our company emails, but we've failed to realize an ROI for now.

Valuable Features

The way the product is made from the basics, is that you can mold it to fit it to your needs, and that gives you the best tools to fight spam in so many ways.

Improvements to My Organization

It stopped about 75% of all spam even before reading them, and then kept on and on until we only had the real emails left.

Room for Improvement

The areas for improvement are constant beacuse the spammers always find a new way to get through. Beacuse the product is so easy to mold, it can change with the new threats, but never think that you can stop the improvement of a product.

Use of Solution

I've been using it since 2009.

They're 10/10.

10/10. The only problem we have is that Halon is not a large company and there aren't that many people in technical support.

It took some planning of course but as any project if not planned well it will never execute well. It was really easy to do the basic setup, and this was a setup on multiple locations, with a base to handle 10,000 users.

Implementation Team

In-house with the help of Halon tech/dev staff.

ROI

It succeeded in goodwill from the small number of customers that used it, but the project failed to return the investment. This was because of the lack of a sales team in my company.