HeadSpin Review

The first connected intelligence platform that is easy to use for testing mobile devices

What is our primary use case?

In our case, the primary use case is first for tests, especially for Android phones. There are many versions and many different brands, such as Samsung, LG, and Huawei.

We want to test our mobile apps on different devices.

We are also using it for log tests. We have campaign dates for eCommerce, and there are 100,000 unique visitors. As we cannot test it into a log environment,  on our site we make our log test using another feature.

How has it helped my organization?

We cannot do the same test manually with one tester. This is a problem for us.

It helps us to perform the same test in parallel with different devices and even with different operating systems, similar to iOS.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that this is the first connected intelligence all-in-one platform.

The website provides good documentation and it's user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

Support and pricing could be improved.

They are developing web applications, but their support for that is not good enough when you compare them with their mobile support.

They have some features for web projects and some for mobile projects. It would be good if we can use similar mobile project features for web projects.

In the last year, we have used HeadSpin in one or two of our projects.

This is not a product that we use every day. We use this software from project to project.

It's stable and I have not had any problems.

It's scalable, as it's a cloud solution.

The viability is good for this solution.

We are using Amazon Virtual assistant on our projects, one or two times a year.

It's a bit complicated to indicate the number of users, at times our teams merge with our customers.

Fortunately, I have not contacted support. My friend has contacted support through the website and they were able to get help. It wasn't a problem.

The initial setup is easy. It is not very complicated.

This solution is deployed only on Cloud, not on-premises.

I am not the best consultant in this area, but I can implement some of the easier features and tasks. I had some help with the rest.

It's not cheap, but there are a few different packages and different prices for enterprises with different product versions.

If I am not mistaken, they do not have support for all services. It's available with enterprise packages.

What other advice do I have?

There are similar products in the market with 90% of them having the same features.

We are developing different projects for mobile, but we do have some experience.

There are some small differences in the features that we use in our company and for our projects.

Here in Istanbul, if there are 100 consultants who have experience with HeadSpin, we would use HeadSpin, but if there are only a few consultants in the city and in the country, then I would not use HeadSpin.

They have been in the market for seven years. It's a good period for this type of company. For a company to last six or seven years in the market, it's good and its references are really good. Large companies and enterprises are using this product. They have good support and good features.

It's a good product and would recommend it.