Heap Review

Has let us quantify our growth and progress with ease

What is our primary use case?

This product is certain to deliver valuable data regardless of how deeply you integrate it. Also, if you have investors or managers constantly requesting user metric data, this is an easy way to simplify the gathering and distribution of such information.

How has it helped my organization?

Discerning application and UX weak points, driving better user retention. Another immensely useful feature is the retention graphs with the ability to generate retention data for individual features. This reporting has helped improve investor relations and let us quantify our growth and progress with ease.

What is most valuable?

Heap enables one to easily track how customers use one's applications on both the web and mobile. This data is crucial to informing product development and further enhancements. With its ability to easily define user events, one can easily detect how one can better optimize one's product to drive better retention and feature use.

What needs improvement?

Their analytics could be more user-friendly and ML could be used to give proactive feedback on user activities. This is not crucial but would be immensely valuable.

Less than one year.