Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform F Series Review

Detects bugs and it is very accurate and reliable

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is for bug detection.

What is most valuable?

What I like about this solution is that you can ask to print the document function with the keyboard functions. You can always go back and hit the enter button, without getting any downtime. That is one of the great uses for the solution.

What needs improvement?

I think what needs to be improved is to simplify the complexities that are under storage so that it will be easier to work with Hitachi products. I would also like to see better pricing and more discounts.

I've been working with this solution for about a year.

This is one of the most reliable and dependable products on the market. It is very stable.

It's a scalable solution. I think that one of the strategies around the scalability is to allow different classified storage options. You will need to have infinite supply for an enterprise. For you to scale, it might be easier for you to do an upgrade, but then you'd have to change your computer, or you would have to change each of the classes. But it is pretty scalable in each of the classes of storage. One of our biggest customers, an enterprise customer, has a modem and he buys his storage.

The technical support is acceptable and it can fix your issues. You usually get a fast reply to your calls. The product is very good.

If you do it correctly, the initial setup is straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

The F series is a very accurate solution and it does what I want it to do. In the next version, I would like to see additional features like artificial intelligence and an increase in the amount of data it can store. The storage solution should be able to discover the internet force that is coming up so that you can discover them beforehand. The solution should be able to grab information from what the customer has been doing with the environment and then give the customer new solutions.

On a scale of one to ten, my rating is eight.