Hoovers Review

Conceptual Search for key words helps us focus on very targeted accounts

How has it helped my organization?

Standardization in our database.

What is most valuable?

We use Conceptual Search for key words and it is the best. Our business focuses on really targeted accounts and this feature helps us a lot.

What needs improvement?

They should increase the quality and quantity of contacts. From my point of view, D&B is an account standardization tool, not a contact provider like ZoomInfo.

No issues with stability.

Non-English, developing countries have some issues.

They are great. Responsive.

It is straightforward.

1 Comment

author avatarAndyLee (InsideView, Inc)

Improvements to my Work
Standardization of Company Headquarter location and Subsidary Locations along with company names in our database.

Valuable Features
We use Custom Search for key words and it is the best, the filters are very reliable and its useful for juniors or new joiness in our organization. Our business focuses on really targeted accounts, our leads are based on Hoovers useul infomation and this data of Companies helps us a lot.

Outdated Contacts are the problems:
I am sure some of the contacts are outdated in title changes and some contacts are moved from the organizations, so D&B hoovers has to focus in this room for Improvement.
They should increase the quality and quantity of contacts. From my point of view, D&B is an account standardization tool, but we cannot download morethan 5000 contacts everytime.
Try to increase atleast 10,000 contacts from the list.

Use of Solution
1-5 years.

No issues with stability.

Non-English, developing countries have some issues, language issues in downloaded data. Some countries records have local English spellings.

Team is superb and they are great, smoothly responsive.

It is straightforward and easy.