Hornetsecurity Spam and Malware Protection Review

Has significantly secured our day to day operations and our emails internally and externally to our clients

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this product for email security/spam filters and digital signatures. This has significantly secured our day to day operations and our emails internally and externally to our clients. We are able to digitally sign messages, as well as have really beautiful email signatures in every email. The signed messages are a huge win with our clients who feel way more comfortable in communicating more info through email saving us tons of time in phone calls just to quickly grab info securely. Now we are able to do the same thing through email.

How has it helped my organization?

Makes my inbox cleaner and more secure. The infomail is now neatly out of my view and I dont see all the junk I use to see when using AppRiver or just Microsofts native spam filter. I see only the things I need to see, and spoofed messages have decreased 100% throughout the organization. And it also allows for me to sign my emails so my clients always know it's me sending them the email! They feel more comfortable communicating with me knowing the message is digitally signed, and communications between us are encrypted.

What is most valuable?

The encryption, and signature-based sending. I have found that my emails are way more secure, and the encryption stops attackers from getting into my emails and reading the contents. The signature-based sending has also allowed me to prove to my clients that I am who I say I am by displaying a ribbon in the email header. This tells my clients it is the real me and it is safe to discuss what they need to discuss, all while encrypting communications. This is hands down the most valuable tool in my arsenal.

What needs improvement?

Haven't found anything yet! My favorite product by far! If I had to pick my least favorite thing, I would say some of the tabs to control settings can get a little overwhelming. It can also be a little hard to read the font at certain times so possibly enlarging the details and text of the site a little to make it not so "fit" to the screen. I don't mind scrolling if I can see what I am looking at clearly. This gets harder toward the end of the day after staring at an LCD screen all day! But I suppose I should also wear my glasses.

I have been using Hornetsecurity for over two years.

Extremely impressed!

Extremely impressed!

We previously used AppRiver which we found to be extremely pricing and was lacking 97% of the features that Hornet Security has to offer. They were not competitively priced in any manner and we felt we did not get the best value for our buck.

I've done both, Hornet Security implementation team is incredible!

You can't put a price on security, however this product sits perfectly aligned with standard Spam filters, just with the multitude of additional features.

Definitely do your research to choose the best product. I highly recommend Hornet Security for all things email related. It is by far the most superior product on the market.

We did not.