HPE 3PAR StoreServ Review

We were looking for a solution to improve latency. We also needed a new solution because our Dell Ecologic was down often.

What is most valuable?

Easy manageability, and the speed is very quick.

How has it helped my organization?

Less downtime, unlike our previous solution.

What needs improvement?

That’s hard to say because it’s pretty good for us. The areas that we would suggest for improvement, HP is already looking at.

It’s excellent; no complaints. I’m very impressed with it.

I’ve already scaled it twice and will scale it again.

It’s also great. We’ve not really had a problem with it in over a year of use.

We chose HP to improve on the latency because we knew we needed something that could solve our new needs. Our last system, Dell Ecologic, was very bad and was down a lot.

Setup was straightforward.

We looked at EMC and HP. 3PAR is using some very high quality software, so we chose HP. Dreamworks uses HP, so we figured it would do us just fine.

What other advice do I have?

Look for something that is expandable and reliable. 3PAR is great.

More HPE 3PAR StoreServ reviews from users
...who compared it with HPE EVA
1 Comment

author avatarit_user107568 (User at HPE)

Robert - sorry to read that you were driven to replace what you had because of reliability issues. That's never a good thing . Glad to have you as an HP Storage customer. For anyone that wants to learn more, here's a link to many HP 3PAR articles on my blog: http://hpstorage.me/1IAQhqU.

I also manage an HP Storage LinkedIn Group that you can find at http://hpstorage.me/HPStorageGroup. It's a private group for customers, partners and HP employees so please join if you fit one of these groups.