Pgzybd0n 400x400

HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review
We were looking for a solution to improve latency. We also needed a new solution because our Dell Ecologic was down often.

Valuable Features:

Easy manageability, and the speed is very quick.

Improvements to My Organization:

Less downtime, unlike our previous solution.

Room for Improvement:

That’s hard to say because it’s pretty good for us. The areas that we would suggest for improvement, HP is already looking at.

Stability Issues:

It’s excellent; no complaints. I’m very impressed with it.

Scalability Issues:

I’ve already scaled it twice and will scale it again.

It’s also great. We’ve not really had a problem with it in over a year of use.

Previous Solutions:

We chose HP to improve on the latency because we knew we needed something that could solve our new needs. Our last system, Dell Ecologic, was very bad and was down a lot.

Initial Setup:

Setup was straightforward.

Other Solutions Considered:

We looked at EMC and HP. 3PAR is using some very high quality software, so we chose HP. Dreamworks uses HP, so we figured it would do us just fine.

Other Advice:

Look for something that is expandable and reliable. 3PAR is great.

1 visitor found this review helpful
Anonymous avatar x30

1 Comment

Calvin zito li?1414332423

Robert - sorry to read that you were driven to replace what you had because of reliability issues. That's never a good thing . Glad to have you as an HP Storage customer. For anyone that wants to learn more, here's a link to many HP 3PAR articles on my blog: http://hpstorage.me/1IAQhqU.

I also manage an HP Storage LinkedIn Group that you can find at http://hpstorage.me/HPStorageGroup. It's a private group for customers, partners and HP employees so please join if you fit one of these groups.

Like (0)21 July 15
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About HPE 3PAR Flash Storage?

Our experts can help. 221,808 professionals have used our research on 5,660 solutions.