Pgzybd0n 400x400

HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review
We previously used equipment with capacity limitations, but 3PAR is expandable on demand.

Valuable Features:

One single rack with the ability to expand and grow as needed. We are not currently using flash, but probably will in the future for some database solutions.

Improvements to My Organization:

We now have the ability to expand storage on-demand as needed. The application won’t run out of space as it's really easy to add a disk and continue without any interruption.

Room for Improvement:

The management console could be improved, but the newest release already seems much better than the previous version.

Stability Issues:

We haven’t had any issues or downtime.

Everything was fine when we needed support. So far so good.

Previous Solutions:

We had aging equipment with capacity limitations.

Other Solutions Considered:

We also looked at EMC.

Other Advice:

We look at cost and scalability. We’ve had room to grow as needed based on demand or business needs. We now have 1500 global users.

You should look at 3PAR as it's flexible, stable, and provides the growth and stability you need from a storage solution.

1 Comment

Calvin zito li?1414332423

David - thanks for the review. For anyone that wants to dive deeper, here's a link to many, many 3PAR articles on my blog: http://hpstorage.me/1IAQhqU.

Like (0)21 July 15
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About HPE 3PAR Flash Storage?

Our experts can help. 222,998 professionals have used our research on 5,697 solutions.