HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review
We previously used equipment with capacity limitations, but 3PAR is expandable on demand.

Valuable Features

One single rack with the ability to expand and grow as needed. We are not currently using flash, but probably will in the future for some database solutions.

Improvements to My Organization

We now have the ability to expand storage on-demand as needed. The application won’t run out of space as it's really easy to add a disk and continue without any interruption.

Room for Improvement

The management console could be improved, but the newest release already seems much better than the previous version.

We haven’t had any issues or downtime.

Everything was fine when we needed support. So far so good.

We had aging equipment with capacity limitations.

Other Solutions Considered

We also looked at EMC.

Other Advice

We look at cost and scalability. We’ve had room to grow as needed based on demand or business needs. We now have 1500 global users.

You should look at 3PAR as it's flexible, stable, and provides the growth and stability you need from a storage solution.

Free Quote

We will send you a quote of 3PAR typically within 24 hours.

1 Comment

David - thanks for the review. For anyone that wants to dive deeper, here's a link to many, many 3PAR articles on my blog: http://hpstorage.me/1IAQhqU.

Like (0)21 July 15