Pgzybd0n 400x400

HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review
The older and newer HP systems mesh together well and we've been able to move data from the old to new easily.

Valuable Features:

It handles the structure of our system easily and provides us with really good performance. We have the older systems and not the new ones with the 7400. They all mesh together well and we've been able to move data from the old to new easily. It's also easy to code.

Improvements to My Organization:

We use all of HP's services, so HP is a big partner of ours. Staying with HP for storage means we don't need to switch partners.

Room for Improvement:

I'd like to see just a little bit more virtualization so that as I work on the front end, I can make any necessary disc switches. I'd also like to see expanded correspondence systems.

Deployment Issues:

We had no issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

We've had no problems with firmware, so all of this is really done smoothly without interruptions.

Scalability Issues:

We've always been able to upgrade easily and now have three or four kinds of upgraded systems.

Previous Solutions:

We switched because HP is stable and reliable.

Initial Setup:

We needed HP specialists to help stand up the 3PAR systems. It was a little tricky. After that, things were straightforward.

2 visitors found this review helpful
Reviewer148614 li?1414338641Anonymous avatar x30

0 Comments

Have A Question About HPE 3PAR Flash Storage?

Our experts can help. 203,888 professionals have used our research on 5,518 solutions.