Pgzybd0n 400x400

HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review
It's reliable and it's fast.

Valuable Features:

It's reliable and it's fast.

Room for Improvement:

They are constantly moving and will address an issue instantaneously. If somebody has an issue, HPE is very responsive because the 3PAR is one of the flagship products. I haven’t had any issues and they’re very on top of making sure that we follow through with code upgrades.

Use of Solution:

When HP first acquired 3PAR, I met with a bunch of the 3PAR engineers that made the transition, and from that point on I've been pushing 3PAR. We made the transition about a year and a half ago.

Stability Issues:

The 3PAR is very reliable. Most of our performance complaints went away after we put the 3PARs in. We also went from a 4 GB to 16 GB fibre channel, so it’s simple to manage and easily serviceable by our technicians.

Scalability Issues:

We have had no issues with our 3PARs. We like them a lot.

HPE support is very good. I've never had an issue with it. HPE stands behind their product so they work hard to fix issues.

Other Advice:

To pick a solution, we generally create a matrix and then fill in what we want out of the product. We pump in vendors and choose whoever meets the targets that we set. I would also advise that users follow best practices with the 3PAR.

1 visitor found this review helpful
Anonymous avatar x30

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About HPE 3PAR Flash Storage?

Our experts can help. 209,461 professionals have used our research on 5,561 solutions.