Pgzybd0n 400x400

HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review
It's reliable and it's fast.

Valuable Features

It's reliable and it's fast.

Room for Improvement

They are constantly moving and will address an issue instantaneously. If somebody has an issue, HPE is very responsive because the 3PAR is one of the flagship products. I haven’t had any issues and they’re very on top of making sure that we follow through with code upgrades.

Use of Solution

When HP first acquired 3PAR, I met with a bunch of the 3PAR engineers that made the transition, and from that point on I've been pushing 3PAR. We made the transition about a year and a half ago.

The 3PAR is very reliable. Most of our performance complaints went away after we put the 3PARs in. We also went from a 4 GB to 16 GB fibre channel, so it’s simple to manage and easily serviceable by our technicians.

We have had no issues with our 3PARs. We like them a lot.

HPE support is very good. I've never had an issue with it. HPE stands behind their product so they work hard to fix issues.

Other Advice

To pick a solution, we generally create a matrix and then fill in what we want out of the product. We pump in vendors and choose whoever meets the targets that we set. I would also advise that users follow best practices with the 3PAR.

1 visitor found this review helpful
Anonymous avatar x30

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About HPE 3PAR Flash Storage?

Our experts can help. 238,917 professionals have used our research on 5,955 solutions.