HPE 3PAR StoreServ Review

The peer persistence solution provides us with a viable disaster recovery solution. We can do failover and upgrades without interruption.

What is most valuable?

The reliability, scalability, and performance of HPE 3PAR are the most important things for us.

How has it helped my organization?

Now we have a reliable solution, divided over two data centers. The peer persistence solution provides us with a viable disaster recovery solution. We can do failover to the other site without interruption; and we can also do upgrades without interruption.

What needs improvement?

We have only had it for one year. At the moment, I don’t know about areas for improvement. Everything we need is included.

We have it now for more than one year.

It's very stable. We did an OS upgrade three weeks ago. It went very smoothly without any interruptions. It was great.

It is very good on scalability.

The technical support is very good.

We had the HPE EVA solution. We had performance issues with it. We needed another BI solution. Now, we are very happy with the performance. Also, when we needed to upgrade our storage system, we had downtime with EVA. Now with the 3PAR solution, there is no downtime. It goes very smoothly.

The initial setup was quite straightforward. Of course, we had help from the HPE specialists, but it was straightforward.

We were obliged to look into other vendors; but we tried not to leave HPE because we have many years of experience with them.

What other advice do I have?

We have had nothing but a good experience over the last year. I would advise colleagues to go with HPE 3PAR.

The most important criterion when I choose a vendor is reliability. Reliability is very important to me. When there is an issue, I need to be able to count on the vendor.

More HPE 3PAR StoreServ reviews from users
...who compared it with HPE Primera
Learn what your peers think about HPE 3PAR StoreServ. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.