Pgzybd0n 400x400

HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review
It is reliable and easy to administer. It meets all the requirements we have for storage systems.

Valuable Features:

The 3PAR is very reliable, flexible, scalable, stable, and is a high performance storage solution that is easy to administer. It meets all the requirements we have for storage systems. We used to have HPE’s XP solution. That was a little bit too costly. We also had the EVA systems on the 3PARs and the mid-range suits our work very well.

Room for Improvement:

It is difficult for me to say where the areas of improvement are because we haven’t been able to test all the features yet. At the moment, it’s OK for us.

I would like to see it cheaper to increase the cost effectiveness.

Stability Issues:

The stability is very good.

Scalability Issues:

The scalability is very good.

Technical support is good. We are using and administering all the solutions. Technical support comes into play when we have problems and it doesn't work, but not for the solution setup.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup is rather straightforward.

Other Advice:

We needed to invest in a new solution because we moved out entire data centers.

I used to be at HPE, so we had to take HPE solutions. We are very confident with them. Now in the new company, we are going to set it up exactly as it was in HPE.

We made HPE come faster to the market with a solution that is market proven. We didn't want to have any additional risks.

If a colleague was looking for this or a similar solution, I would recommend they use it.

0 Comments