HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review

I can provision disks and monitor the performance easily

What is our primary use case?

Our use case is primary storage.

How has it helped my organization?

Forest who actually take a back up of our databases, like snapshot, to another volume and snapchat to be melded for a different operating systems, which has helped us tremendously as far as speed and time to completion.

What is most valuable?

It is very easy to manage. I can provision disks and monitor the performance easily.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the reliability improve. While it has been a good product, the QA of the product could be done a little more thoroughly.

We had a rocky start. It has been stable for last year or so.

It should meet our needs going forward.

Support has been great. We find the people knowledgeable, and it is easy to find the right person for anything.

We did have a rocky start. However, support has been with us all the way to remedy issues.

The initial setup was straightforward and easy to setup. It can be done in a couple of days.

It has greatly reduced my management overhead time. Therefore, it has been good.

What other advice do I have?

The performance is pretty good and the usability is excellent. The only thing which will downgrade it is the stability.