HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review

A reliable solution for increased performance and redundancy

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use for this solution is data storage.

How has it helped my organization?

The increased throughput has allowed us to scale and maintain performance, or even have better performance.

In terms of the mission-critical applications that we run on this solution, our application is benefit adjudication.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is its reliability.

The deduplication functionality is good, and the solution is fully redundant.

The InfoSight feature helps us with troubleshooting problems in our environment.

What needs improvement?

This solution is becoming dated.

This solution is very stable.

This is a scalable solution.

Technical support for this solution is very good.

This product is an improvement over what we had before. Our old solution, which was an HP Blade Server, was four years old. We wanted to switch to newer technology.

I was not part of the initial setup.

We used a reseller and our experience with them was good.

We have not seen ROI with this solution.

This licensing fees for this solution are merged with all of our HP annual costs, which in total are a couple hundred thousand dollars.

HP is the only company that we've ever dealt with, so we did not evaluate options by other vendors.

What other advice do I have?

Using this solution has increased our system performance. We will continue to use HP products in the future, and this is a solution that is worth investing in.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.