HPE 3PAR StoreServ Review

Stable with a long shelf life and good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as on-prem with local SAP HANA application servers. We have five of them.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very stable. We haven't had any malfunctions with it at all.

The product lasts a very long time without having to be replaced. It's had a very long life.

What needs improvement?

As long as they can keep the solution stable, it will be good. Stability is very important to us.

We've been using the solution for three months at this point.

The solution is stable. We haven't had any issues in that respect in the time we've used it. It doesn't crash or freeze. There aren't bugs or glitches.

We have more than 1,000 users on the product currently.

The technical support has been very helpful. They are responsive and knowledgeable and we've enjoyed working with them. They tend to know if there are any issues before we can even catch anything.

The initial setup was not complex or difficult. It was pretty straightforward and easy.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer. We don't have a business relationship with HPE.

I'd recommend the product to others. We've only ever had a good experience with it.

Overall, I would rate the solution nine out of ten.

8200
More HPE 3PAR StoreServ reviews from users
...who compared it with HPE Primera
Learn what your peers think about HPE 3PAR StoreServ. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.