HPE 3PAR StoreServ Review

Manageability and reliability are the most valued features.

What is most valuable?

Manageability and reliability are the most valued features of 3PAR. We've had no issues with it. We did a lot of research before we installed it. The other three companies we looked at were top of the line.

How has it helped my organization?

We did not lose connectivity, as we did with the other units. We've had no failed drives. The system has been up and running for almost four years now and there has not been an issue anywhere.

It is very stable.

It is very scalable. We've added quite a bit to it since we started.

We have used technical support. They were great.

The system we had prior to 3PAR had a lot of drives. We didn't lose any data, but it was just not reliable.

I was involved in the initial setup. It was pretty straightforward.

We looked at two other vendors. One was Compellent and one was EMC. Through our research and talking to various companies that were already using 3PAR, it was determined to be the better product.

When selecting a product, reliability and support are the most important requirements.

What other advice do I have?

It's a very reliable product. I would advise them to get it.

More HPE 3PAR StoreServ reviews from users
...who compared it with HPE Primera
Learn what your peers think about HPE 3PAR StoreServ. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.