HPE 3PAR StoreServ Review

We have been running faster and more efficiently since it was installed

What is our primary use case?

3PAR 8200 is performing good with our environment. I have a lot of applications that need higher IOPS, and 3PAR achieves this operation normally without any issues for the management.

How has it helped my organization?

It is working well. IT achieves our targets. We have been running faster and more efficiently since 3PAR was installed.

What is most valuable?

It has a friendly interface using the console. I have been working with it for one year and four months, and I have not found any issues.

I benefit from the HPE Call Home feature. It tells me about any issue once I have it.

What needs improvement?

Some management functions through a web interface.

It is very stable. We have not experienced any stability issues with the 3PAR Storage. We have other vendors' storage solutions (three of them) and we have experienced issues with their storage solutions.

It is scalable, but I do not need to scale it for the future.

I have used the technical support for Call Home, when there is an issue in network, not in 3PAR. It is in network.

The technical support is knowledgeable and I have never had an issue with them.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution.

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor:

1. Support
  2. Widely used in the market.

8200
More HPE 3PAR StoreServ reviews from users
...who compared it with HPE Primera
Learn what your peers think about HPE 3PAR StoreServ. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.