HPE 3PAR StoreServ Review

Flexible solution, it streamlines our workload throughput

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is data retention. We also use it for test environments and deploy systems for customers as well. The performance from it has been excellent, from what we have seen so far.

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved our throughput in terms of workloads.

What is most valuable?

The flexibility and the intelligence inside of it.

The stability has been great. Of course, we've had limited experience with it so far.

Scalability looks excellent as well.

We used older HPE solutions. We worked with our HPE rep. He described some of the functionality and we could see how it fit into our organization.

Our most important criteria when evaluating a vendor are

• performance
  • support.

We went with HPE because we had worked with them and they met our requirements. Those were the main drivers. They had proven support and reliability.

I wasn't involved in the initial setup but it was straightforward. It took about two days.

We evaluated some other vendors loosely, but we were more focused on HPE.

What other advice do I have?

In our limited experience so far, it has been excellent. Support has been fantastic, the setup process was smooth.

More HPE 3PAR StoreServ reviews from users
...who compared it with HPE Primera
Learn what your peers think about HPE 3PAR StoreServ. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.