Micro Focus ALM Review

It enables us to manage and track tests, and to record the effects while providing us with full traceability.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the Quality Center itself. It's a test management tool; so it enables us to manage and track tests, record the effects, and give us full traceability. It enables us to record what's happened and to have full traceability throughout the testing process.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides us with a central place for all our tests and all our test results.

The stability is very good.

The scalability is very good.

Technical support can be a bit hit and miss. Sometimes the support has been very good. At other times, the wait has been a bit long to get a response.

We were previously just recording all our test evidence in Word documents. So we needed a test center.

What other advice do I have?

Make sure that you set it up correctly, and make sure you use the full range of tools in it. It will provide you with enough information for you to produce reports and get a full understanding from what you have done.

Our most important criteria when we choose a solution are reliability and scalability.