ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) Review

When I am facing a problem such as transaction fraud, we can investigate using ArcSight by tracing the log through its correlation. They need to fix some bugs and increase the search speed.

Valuable Features

The dashboard is the most valuable feature for us as it can show a lot of information about real-time incidents.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

They need to fix some bugs and increase the search performance speed. Sometimes there are issues when I perform log correlations.

We have had no issues with the deployment.

There have been no stability issues.

We have had no issues scaling it for our needs.

5/10

5/10

The initial setup was quite easy and straightforward.

Implementation Team

I work for a reseller, and we set up ArcSight for our customers, and I am learning a lot about its architecture.

Other Solutions Considered

For SIEM, I think HP ArcSight is a leading competitor alongside Splunk.

Other Advice

You need to learn about architecture and practice more before implementation since this product is not easy to learn and takes time to master.

5.5
More ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) reviews from users
...who compared it with Splunk
Learn what your peers think about ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager (ESM). Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.