HPE BladeSystem Review
Setup is pretty straightforward. It’s all automated so that their tools are deployed for us.

Valuable Features

Their reliability and their integration. I’ve been working with HP solutions since the 90s, and they’re great.

Improvements to My Organization

They do what they’re supposed to do. They’re very flexible.

Room for Improvement

In the future, I'd like to see more manageability. They keep adding features which are nice, so I can’t think of anything else.

Relatively stable and reliable for the amount that we have. I’ve been working with HP hardware for decades, and as with all hardware there’s always problems, but for the years that I’ve been working with them they’re always been very reliable.

We haven’t really had to scale, but we can provision them usually from the get-go for what we do.

It’s okay. Working in support myself, their response times for us (we have a couple thousand servers) didn’t seem to be great. A lot of the time, there’s no concessions for response times not being met.

They’ve had servers forever, and we’ve always had HP. So we just continued using the existing solution.

They’re pretty straightforward. It’s all automated so that their tools are deployed for us.

Other Solutions Considered

We’ve been with HP forever, so I don’t think so.

Other Advice

I’m pretty opinionated, but first look at pricing and see which option is right for you. HP is a good bet, but it really depends. I can only speak about HP, but they’ve been very good.

1 visitor found this review helpful

1 Comment

Chris RodinisResellerTOP 20POPULAR

I appreciate your comments.

03 August 15