HPE BladeSystem Review

They are scalable. We can assemble​ them like building blocks.

What is most valuable?

The HPE BladeSystem is a very stable system. We use them in our data centres for the design and development our systems. We're talking about hundreds of BladeSystems we have in place.

How has it helped my organization?

It is very convenient that we can assemble them like building blocks. We can just buy them and put them in the system. They are standard building blocks.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see faster processing and more memory.

BladeSystems are very stable.

Scalability is perfect.

We use technical support every now and then when we have some hardware problems and I think it's fine. Depending if it's a reseller or HPE itself. I would say in general it's okay.

We have been using BladeSystems for almost six years now. We didn’t really have a previous solution.

There's always a learning curve when you start with a new product. When you past the learning curve, then it's straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

Have a serious look at this. It brings a lot of value for us. That tells enough. Our company is doing very well.

When selecting a vendor, the pricing must be okay. But next to the pricing, I want to see a long term road map and know that they will be a trusted partner.