Pgzybd0n 400x400

HPE BladeSystem Review
It allows immediate access to the server management and prompt detection of the access logs.

Valuable Features

It allows immediate access to the server management and immediate detection of the access logs.

It provides a secure access to the console and reliable administration.

Improvements to My Organization

Having implemented this solution, it has enabled to have remote management of the equipment problems, to identify the power for reviewing the status of errors without having to be on-site, but remotely from anywhere required.

Room for Improvement

I would prefer to have changes in the compatibility of the blade servers with the new ones designed by HPE, as the top team's version does not have it.

Use of Solution

I have used this solution for seven years. I have used the following versions of the solution:

• HPE BladeSystem c7000 Enclosure Onboard Administrator Tray 1.7
  • HPE ProLiant BL680c server blade G5 2.12 July 16, 2012
  • HPE ProLiant BL680c server blade G5 2.06 May 31, 2011
  • HPE ProLiant BL460c server blade Gen8 1.20 Feb 01, 2013
  • HPE ProLiant BL460c server blade Gen8 1.20 Feb 01, 2013
  • HPE ProLiant BL460c server blade Gen8 1.30 July 18, 2013
  • HPE ProLiant BL460c server blade G7 1.20 March 14, 2011
  • HPE ProLiant BL460c server blade G1 2.23 Nov 05, 2013
  • HPE ProLiant BL460c server blade Gen8 1.30 July 18, 2013
  • HPE ProLiant BL460c server blade G7 1.65 Nov 08, 2013
  • HPE ProLiant BL460c server blade G1 2.06 May 31, 2011

We have not had any problems with the implementation.

The technical support team has very good answers to our concerns and when cases are opened, escalations are done in a timely manner.

I have not used a different solution.

The solution was implemented by the provider, as indicated it was in a simple way.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I'm the infrastructure manager; with regards to the prices, they need to adapt to the current needs of the country. Licensing has always been timely and it is a prompt solution.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About HPE BladeSystem?

Our experts can help. 242,854 professionals have used our research on 6,016 solutions.