HPE BladeSystem Review
The virtual connect and network management port is a valuable feature. HPE BladeSystems is an old technology that cannot fit all of the dynamic organizational needs of our company.

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of the solution is specifically for application virtualization.

How has it helped my organization?

Before this, we were using rack mount servers. We utilized almost 30% of capacity on those servers. But, with HPE BladeSystem, because of it's small capacity, in comparison to rack mounted servers, it gave us the flexibility to utilize all the hardware that we have.

What is most valuable?

The virtual connect and network management port is a valuable feature. When assigning the bandwidth to servers and segregation between data storage and data connections, it is valuable. An additional benefit is the virtualization environment.

What needs improvement?

HPE has a new solution it's called Synergy. I believe it's the new generation of solutions. It has capability of sharing the storage. It has open blade servers within the same enclosure.

More than five years.

It is really reliable and stable.

It is scalable and suitable for our organization. We have not reached the maximum that HPE Bladesystem can reach.

The tech support is very good, but we usually use our own staff, and revert back to HPE if we are in need of extra support.

What other advice do I have?

HPE BladeSystems is an old technology that cannot fit all of the dynamic organizational needs of our company.