HPE Cloud Object Storage Review

Reduces costs, increases our efficiency and has good optimization features

What is our primary use case?

We use the program to provide services to our clients and then we use it ourselves for internal usage and to test environments. We provide test environments for overall IT systems, which we then offer to our customers.

How has it helped my organization?

Using HPE Cloud Object Storage reduces our costs because we have reduced complexity to deploy things to outside roles. It, therefore, increases our efficiency in parallel.

What is most valuable?

The features I find most valuable are the fast deployment, management, and the optimization features. The user interface, although it isn't very fast, is good because it's easy to understand how to deploy it. So I like the easy and fast configuration.

What needs improvement?

So far, I haven't noticed anything that needs to improve, but perhaps the user interface could be a little better so that one could get into the relevant menus faster.

I have been using HPE Cloud Object Storage for five years now.

I believe the program is stable and we're very confident that this is the right solution for our needs.

We don't plan to increase our usage soon, but I believe the program is scalable.

We haven't had any technical issues so far.

The initial setup was straightforward and it took us two or three days for deployment and to finish everything. I didn't use any help of an integrator, seller or consultant because I have a storage consultant from HPE who explained to me how the system should be deployed and then we did it on our own. So he was only assisting remotely.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to 10, I will rate HPE Cloud Object Storage a nine, because I think the user interface could be better so that one could get into the relevant menus faster.

Find out what your peers are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dropbox, Nasuni and others in Cloud Storage. Updated: August 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.