HPE Ethernet Switches Review

It's allowed us to redesign our whole data center and networking architecture. Now it's stable and we've been able to scale.

Valuable Features

They meet my business requirements as I use an application that's hosted in the cloud, in our data center, and on our network. I can "zoom the surfaces."

Improvements to My Organization

We used to have an unstructured data center without proper networking diagnostics. The data mines flow from different locations without a proper networking design. HP's people redesigned our whole data center and networking architecture. It's been stable and we've been able to scale. All I need to do is ask for any number of servers and they immediately create VMs.

Room for Improvement

There are RAM limitations on the VMs and I can't install certain apps on HP VMs.

Use of Solution

It was installed three years ago.

It's deployed just fine for us.

It's very stable. Any downtime we had was scheduled. The design was redundant with double false switches.

Actually, we scaled up. We increased the the number of modules to meet the requirements we got from our branches.

Support in Saudi Arabia is different than if you compare it with other countries. If I give them a mark out of 10, I can give them eight. Support by HPE has met our expectations.

Setup was complex, but they helped us out a lot.