HPE Ethernet Switches Review

Valuable Features

The two biggest benefits of these switches is the performance for the price and the quality of service we get from them. They're competitively prices, especially given their performance, and the service is flawless.

Improvements to My Organization

We're able to extend our capabilities because of the reliability of these switches. We don't need to worry about this part of our network because we know that we can depend on them working consistently.

Use of Solution

We've been using it for four to five years.

It's quite stable after several years of use.

The scalability is very nice, especially with new products coming out. Enrollment onto our network works and there's no stability issues as we grow our workforce.

I'm the assigned tech guy within our company on these switches. We had a few hiccups at first that HP technical support helped us with, but we've been pleased since.

The initial setup was fairly straightforward since I was already familiar with the CLI.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

It depends on which model, but it's not really more expensive than other solutions.

Other Solutions Considered

We didn't really evaluate other options.

Other Advice

Test the specific features you’re looking for with performance, and verify that you're get the best pricing.