HPE Ethernet Switches Review

The graphical user interface is very good and quite easy to run with

What is our primary use case?

I work in network operations and have experience as a user of HPE Ethernet Switches. We don't function as the customer, but as the customer's customer.

What is most valuable?

The graphical user interface is very good and quite easy to run with. It's quite intuitive.

What needs improvement?

In terms of product improvement, it's possible that the VLAN tagging could be improved, it's not that straightforward. But I can't really think of other improvements I'd like to see.

Additional features that could be included in the next release could be the inclusion of further monitoring facilities.

I've been using HPE Ethernet Switches for five years.

It's very stable and that's one of the good things about the product. It basically comes with a lifetime guarantee and that was one of the main reasons why I purchased them in the first place.

I haven't had any reason to deal with the technical support people to date.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend the Hewlett Packard product. They are very, very stable, and for the money it's really good value.

I would rate the product a nine out of 10.

More HPE Ethernet Switches reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with Cisco Ethernet Switches
Learn what your peers think about HPE Ethernet Switches. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.