HPE Hyper Converged Review

Excellent hyper-convergence capabilities with good stability and scalability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for internal applications.

What is most valuable?

Hyper-convergence is the most valuable aspect of the solution. We can avoid downtime when there's maintenance or updates needed. Also, we have homogenous hardware, so we have a lot of trust in the solution's reliability.

What needs improvement?

The pricing could be improved. It's quite an expensive solution.

The solution would be better served if it integrated with other solutions better.

I've been using the solution for two years.

The stability of the solution isn't bad. It's a good product.

The solution is scalable.

I would rate technical support seven out of ten. Sometimes we have had some delays in receiving parts or resolving issues.

By the time I had started working with my employer, the solution was already set up, so I can't speak to how easy or difficult it was to implement.

Our technical team deployed the solution. It takes about four or five people to deploy and maintain it.

What other advice do I have?

I use the on-premises deployment model.

HP has more experience making hyper-converge conversions, so they're easy to manage, and there are a lot of products that are compatible with it. Whether or not it would work for others depends on their environment. The solution would work best for businesses that are small to medium in size. I'm not sure how well it would work in a large environment.

I would recommend the product to others. I would rate it eight out of ten.

More HPE Hyper Converged reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell EMC, Nutanix and others in Hyper-Converged (HCI). Updated: June 2021.
511,521 professionals have used our research since 2012.