HPE Integrity Review

A reliable server which we use for all of our production environments.

What is most valuable?

The Integrity is the most reliable server that I have. I run production on this server, and I feel very comfortable with it.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps us to provide timely responses to our customers, and provide high availability in our products.

What needs improvement?

The quantity of the processor from Integrity, because at this moment there's a limit. We just provide 32 cores, and we are thinking of increasing the number of cores which is not possible in the current devices.

It's very stable. It is the best infrastructure that we have.

It's very scalable because we started with just one blade solution, and increased in order to have four blades in order to create one server. It's good, even the memory and processor. It is a good solution.

I've never had to contact tech support.

It is easy because all our production environment run on Integrity. When we need to increase, we buy Integrity solutions. We don't have to look at any other solutions.

It was quick and easy to install.

What other advice do I have?

We are very comfortable with it and confident with the service that we provide with Integrity. You need to work with a partner that knows the solutions deeply, in order to implement the services and the solution.