HPE Nimble Storage Review

Can manage storage requirements and can be rapidly deployed

What is our primary use case?

We currently work with banks and insurance companies, who are our primary customers with regard to HPE Nimble Storage.

How has it helped my organization?

Our clients have been very happy with this solution and like the fact that it is very easy to install. They have also had no problems with migration.

What is most valuable?

The fact that you can manage the requirements is one the most valuable features of HPE Nimble Storage. The other is the rapid deployment time.

Our customers are also happy that they can easily manage the requirements from the very beginning.

What needs improvement?

I think the scalability of HPE Nimble Storage could be improved.

In Venezuela, we have to purchase the solution for two years and cannot obtain a secondary storage platform. So from my perspective, the scalability is not as easy as that of 3PAR StoreServ or HPE Primera.

I have used this solution for two years.

Our clients have not reported any issues, so I think that HPE Nimble Storage is very stable.

The scalability of this solution is not great in comparison to that of 3PAR StoreServ or HPE Primera.

Most of our clients used 3PAR StoreServ and HPE Primera.

The initial setup is very easy.

I think HPE Nimble Storage is less expensive than Primera and is the best solution for Venezuela.

Our clients evaluated other options such as 3PAR StoreServ, HPE Primera, Pure Storage, and Dell EMC.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would rate HPE Nimble Storage at nine. It is less expensive than some of the other options and is very easy to install.

More HPE Nimble Storage reviews from users
...who compared it with HPE Primera
Learn what your peers think about HPE Nimble Storage. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.