HPE Nimble Storage Review

Easy and clear to use reporting portal. Pricing can always be improved.

What is most valuable?

Flexible scaling for future-proof and Nimble InfoSight, easy and clear to use reporting portal.

How has it helped my organization?

• Centralize storage location for data and virtualized servers.
  • Minimum experiences with downtime.
  • Data compression ratio seems reasonable comparing to claims.

What needs improvement?

Pricing.

4-5 years.

Generally speaking, no. However, just yesterday we experienced a volume failure, took down an essential production server. Still in the middle of investigation, will log a case with Nimble soon.

We are currently in the stage of planning to scale up, from what we were promised it should be trouble free.

I’ve yet dealt with technical support which is a good sign. The rep from Nimble and Engineers were helpful when I had question in regards of our scaling up project.

Yes, the decision was made before I joined the company, however, I believe it was due to pricing and the shift of our strategy.

Seems to be competitive and reasonable, however, with industry shifting focus onto cloud platform, many small-midsize businesses are limited to what we are offered.

We previously had Dell EqualLogic It was considered when it’s time for renewal.

What other advice do I have?

Keep future needs in mind. Data might grow at a rate that surprises you.

More HPE Nimble Storage reviews from users