HPE Nimble Storage Review

Gives us hybrid storage at an affordable cost.

What is most valuable?

The Nimble solution gives us hybrid storage at an affordable cost. We use it in our corporate IT environment. It's fast relatively easy to implement.

What needs improvement?

All-flash arrays.

The stability is great. I don't think we've had a failure since we've had it.

It's much easier. We compared it to Sentry, where we had to do forty-two upgrades for more space. Nimble just keeps letting us add arrays over and over.

We have used technical support and they are very good.

We used to use Sentry and we switched to Nimble. It was a Greenfield solution. When choosing a solution for storage venues, which is what I do now, the main elements have to be reliability and support. This is our game. Nimble is now a part of HPE and they just beat out the others.

I was involved in the setup and it was very fast.

The price is excellent.

What other advice do I have?

Look at Nimble. It fits that median point of "I want something better than my own, home-grown solution", and "I don't to buy a product that is too expensive." It is squarely in the middle.

More HPE Nimble Storage reviews from users