HPE OneView Review

It catches physical issues with the servers and will fix them, if possible, and, if not, alerts us before they become a problem.

Valuable Features

It enables us to capture any physical server alerts when there's any issue with health or change in connectivity status of the servers.

Improvements to My Organization

It catches physical issues with the servers and will fix them, if possible, and, if not, alert us before they become a problem. This saves us the headache and expense of coming in after the damage has already been done.

Room for Improvement

I'd like to know where the product is going, whether it's converging with another, whether they're going to shut it down, etc. It would just be nice to know because there have been about three different versions of it and it's a bit unnerving not knowing the product's future.

Use of Solution

We are just about to deploy it.

It's definitely a stable product.

I think it can be used extensively throughout our estate. The only thing with this is that I'm finding out a new product is about to be deployed when I've just bought what I thought was the newest version. We want to go with the latest version, but it would be nice to know what's ahead.

Technical support has been very good with deployment.

The initial setup has been straightforward enough, which is good.

Implementation Team

We contacted them from our account manager and we got the information we required for implementation.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

This is free. That always helps.

Other Advice

Go for the latest version. Test it out for free, and you should be okay.