HPE OneView Review

It helps provide visibility for management. Support for HPE MSA storage is not currently available.

What is most valuable?

This product is for management purposes and it provides reporting and dashboard functionalities. It provides me with visibility to take the right decisions for our infrastructure.

How has it helped my organization?

It consolidates all of the hardware in the data centers in one view.

What needs improvement?

There are three things that I would like to see be improved. The first is related to OneView: It should support HPE MSA storage since it is not available right now. The second one is in regards to integration with the applications, which is not available currently. The third one is integration with some security devices, which is not available in the current version.

The stability of this product is good.

There are still some limitations in OneView, as it manages only the hardware and not the applications.

I have used technical support and it is good.

We were not using any other solution prior to this one.

I was involved in the initial setup process. It was quite straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

You only need to look at this product because it is good.

The most important criteria while choosing a vendor is in regards to their commitment of delivering a complete project and not part of the project. Thus, there is need to give end-to-end commitment for complete project delivery.