HPE OneView Review

We can use it for more than just servers. It supports network storage as well.

What is most valuable?

It's a product with which you can automate, manage, and monitor your devices.

How has it helped my organization?

It improves our productivity, because we can use OneView for more than just servers. We can use it for storage on some of the networks as well. So it's quite good.

What needs improvement?

With every new version, new devices are supported in OneView, but we are still missing support for some HPE products. I hope they will be supported soon.

It's quite stable. There’s been no down time.

It's easy to scale, but we are not a huge company. We're not GE.

We haven't been using technical support. We have not had any issues.

We were using Insight Manager, which was the product before OneView's conception. Therefore, we heard about OneView, and started using it instead.

Initial setup was quite straightforward.

We were not really looking at other vendors, because OneView is for HPE products. You couldn't use another product. We want OneView because we want to automate things and to manage our systems easier.

What other advice do I have?

It should be easy to use and easy to manage things. You don't need a couple of different products to manage. Now you can use OneView for everything.

More HPE OneView reviews from users
...who compared it with Cisco UCS Manager
Find out what your peers are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Cisco, Micro Focus and others in IT Infrastructure Monitoring. Updated: June 2021.
511,607 professionals have used our research since 2012.