HPE OneView Review

It enables you to view the entire infrastructure and manage it in a single pane.

What is most valuable?

It enables you to view the entire infrastructure. If you have blades, storage, or any HPE environment, it enables you to manage it in a single pane. That's the best. It is easy to manage.

What needs improvement?

Although the product is meant only for HPE, it would be great if they were to incorporate functionality from non-HPE components.

It is very stable. There is no downtime.

It's been there for ages now. Every new iteration that comes in is stable. There are no issues with it.

Scalability is good.

When you log a case, technical support works quite well.

I was not involved in the initial setup. That was taken care of by the services team, but it is fairly straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

We did not actually decide to buy the product. When you buy an HPE kit, HPE OneView comes with it. That’s how we got started with that.

I’m at a system integration company, so we work with HPE. We are partners with them. The ease of doing business with the company is the number one criteria when you select a vendor. The technical capability to solve a particular issue is also important, of course. This is followed by value for your money in terms of how much you spend on the infrastructure.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are partners with HPE.
More HPE OneView reviews from users
...who compared it with Cisco UCS Manager
Find out what your peers are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Cisco, Micro Focus and others in IT Infrastructure Monitoring. Updated: June 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.