HPE OneView Review

What is most valuable?

Valuable to us is the ease of use. It is just so straightforward. It's very, very simple. The dashboard and the way to navigate is just very, very simple.

How has it helped my organization?

The whole control panel is all right there and anything you need to do for those servers is in one spot. From deploying a whole new operating system, adding new servers on the fly, if needed, and adding users.

What needs improvement?

There is no way currently to manage the onboard storage from the servers through the OneView application. You've got to go to the actual server and do it there. That was a little bit disappointing, I guess.

It is very stable. No problems.

Scalability is fantastic. That's why we got it.

We have not used the technical support yet.

The initial setup was absolutely straightforward. Very simple.

We evaluated all of them. We had many recommendations from many companies. We just thought that we made the best decision with HP, the Synergy and the OneView.

They give great service, and it's a great product, at a good price. Those would be the big three.

What other advice do I have?

I don't know. Look at all the other vendors and do your due diligence and I think you'll find that this is a great solution.