HPE OneView Review
We manage everything from one screen, so we do not have to open another screen for every machine, saving us time

What is our primary use case?

Managing our C7000, at this moment. In the future, it will be managing Synergy too, hopefully. We have a version 3 and a version 1.2, but the upgrade process from the 1.2 to the 3 is kind of an issue. However, the performance is good.

How has it helped my organization?

We lose less time managing the machines.

What is most valuable?

Managing everything from one screen, so we do not have to open another screen for every machine. It saves a lot of time for us.

What needs improvement?

OS deployment, but it is in version 4 with Synergy.

So far, so good. We had a couple issues with the earlier version, but I do not think those issues will occur now.

It should scale to what we will need in the future.

Technical support is not very good. The engineers do not know a lot about the product, even when asked simplistic questions.

If you have a lot of devices, like we do, then you have to have one single pane of view, otherwise we lose too much time. So, we needed this type of solution, and it is the only option HPE offers.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution.

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor: reliability and good support.