Operations Orchestration Review
Automation is a huge benefit when doing integration.

What is most valuable?

The ease of use is most valuable.

How has it helped my organization?

We do integration for other companies and automation is a huge, huge benefit, obviously.

What needs improvement?

The integration grid between the SA and OL needed improvement, but that was solved. Like in SA studio, we needed to have our workflows and stuff created. Then, using a batch file you had to synch and so on. But that was solved. It is all integrated.

I have been using this for about six months.

We used a previous version but that was stable. We have had no down time.

It will going to meet our needs going forward.

For us, support is really good. But then we know a lot of inside people. We don’t have to wait on the phone.

When looking for a vendor, I look for reliability. All products basically do the same thing. If you change jobs, you have the other product you have to work with that right. They all have their up and their down sides, but I think reliability is the differentiator.

Setup is quite complex, but it is a complex product. It's not Word, obviously. It took a couple of weeks to complete the project. But, it was a real small automatic deployment. Basically, what we did in that project was really straightforward, really easy. We barely used the product to it's full extent.